Monday, August 25, 2008

I've been pondering...








For a week or so I have really been thinking about something and I would love to hear your thoughts. As some of you may know I have a 13 year old daughter, who is very mature for her age. She is not "boy crazy" like I was at her age but she is starting to notice and get noticed.


Now, My hubby and I have talked about the whole "purity vow" and the "Purity Ring" that goes along with it. I like the idea of it and I feel it gives a visual aid to some decision you may have to make. Does anyone out there in blogger land have anything negative or positive to say in this regard?


I don't want it because it's the IN thing to do I want to consider it because it's a helpful thing. A child that is commited to other things can be commited to staying pure in this unpure world!

1 comment:

Bekki B said...

I know if I had a girl, I would do it! Maybe Russ could start taking her on dates too. To experience what she should be treated like on a date! Just a thought...Love ya!